Fees and Levies
The fees are:
- $58.00 per day for children aged 4 years old
- $75.00 for children aged 3 year olds.
- Equity fees available upon application for families who hold a current Low Income Health Care Card (LIHCC)
Fees are calculated by the term and are payable even when the child is absent for sick days, holidays during term time, Teacher planning days/pupil free days and public holidays.
Invoices for fees are issued in Week 8 prior to each term and payable within 14 days from receipt of invoice.
- Waiting List fee: $40.00 (non-refundable)
- Enrolment bond: $800.00
- Administration fee: $150.00 (not-refundable)
- BCA membership: $6.00 for new members.
Late payment of fees: (See Fees and Levies Policy)
Late collection of children: (See Fees and Levies Policy)
The BCA committee reserves the right to withdraw the child’s place at Preschool, if fees are not paid by the due date.
Please download the Waitlist Application Form(PDF) and return it completed together with the $40 fee to place your child on the waiting list.
Families will be contacted in September should a place be available for your child. If you have further questions please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The waiting list fee is to be paid into the following account: